Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new year. new places.



new years eve was interesting for me. i did not do anything too exciting. just drove to ozark alabama and back. then toasted the new year in over glasses of white grape juice and white trash with my sister.

different, yet fun.

new years day was fantastic for me. i traveled with my high school crew to fairhope, alabama for a wedding. we put 7 girls into my mom's suburban and headed down to the bay. we got to fairhope, checked into the Grand Hotel (which btw is AMAZING), dressed and made our way to the reception.

we enjoyed every single moment of being together. from laughing about dumb stories from high school, or teaching the electric slide, or even sleeping on cushions after eating french toast at iHOP.


brook was a beautiful bride. zach, dashing. and the random friends from high school... we were looked g-o-o-d.

this cake was amazing. i should have gotten a second piece:)

but what i fell in love with the most was fairhope.

let's just say i would not mind moving there sometime.

__________________

i am moving back to auburn on friday. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things-- back into a routine.

i am excited for new classes this semester. i am excited to make new friendships and work on old ones.

i'm excited about the things God is doing in my life, and the lives of those around me.

many things to look forward to in 2011.

No comments: