Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[product]ivity

now that i no longer have an income, i find all these things that i need want. and that's okay. i can have the wants every now and again. i don't normally do anything about them.. just post on here so that any giving soul can lovingly purchase them for me...

kidding.
well, sorta.



i actually could need these if you think about it. i keep getting my feet wet when it rains. partially my own fault, but also because i don't have these... navy is a good color too. i should probably stay away from green....


these ones... because mine are out dated. and i think my vision has gotten worse since my last eye issues. forgot to mention that... i had an ulcer on my cornea. felt about as bad as it sounds. 

thus far, today has been extremely productive. woke up early, ate my bfast, did my research and writing, did some extra credit... 

SIDE NOTE: 
can't 
wait 
to 
not
post about 
school. 
any.
more.

fran visited monday night and had a slumber party [well not really a party, consisted of homework and going to bed]. i miss having her around as much. the girl is going to calif. for 4 months in may. i guess that means someone will have to take a trip to CALI.... 

and i'm off to run in this gorgeous weather. 

so i will leave you with a little inspiration


Source: etsy.com via Morgan on Pinterest


gotta love good ole Winnie the Pooh. 


adios. 
xoxo. 


meb.

No comments: