Friday, August 6, 2010

four letter words.

wednesday we moved into the apartment for good. it looks awesome. we still have some work to do but it is going to look fantastic.

we started pre-rush yesterday afternoon. it used to be a "four letter word" in our vocabulary. but this year we decided to make the best out of it. so it will go faster and be more enjoyable for sure!

today i was reading my devotional while getting dressed for the morning and i read this verse. and i wanted to share it before i got started on my day!


Habakukk 3.18-19
yet i will rejoice in the Lord
I will take joy in the Lord of my salvation
God, the Lord, is my salvation
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like deer's
he makes me tread on my high places.

1 comment:

Mary Katherine said...

i need a better attitude tomorrow. thank you for sharing.. you're right on! can't wait to start fresh tomorrow!