Friday, November 14, 2008

and so it goes

yesterday at 4 i went to starbucks to meet andi about potentially going to uganda this summer. it was amazing how the Lord placed me at cornerstone and that i met her. she is really a blessing and taught me a lot about uganda and what her church is doing over there. i am praying that the Lord will give me clearn direction to whether or not i should go with them in may. i really feel like he is opening this door. i guess i will find out soon enough.

last night was mallard ball. it was phenomenal. i danced all night dressed in camo overalls, which was very warm. the band was fun, the place was perfect, and the whole experience was everything i had expected and more. i cannot wait until next year's.

one week from today marks the homecomeing of myself. i am so ready to be home. so so so ready. there are so many things that i am going to get to do with my family and with the ones that i love and miss so much. the Lord continues to show me everyday how much He loves me and cares for me. He does this by sending me people, sending me words, and sending me love.

give thanks to the Lord our God and King... His love endures forever!

No comments: