Tuesday, February 16, 2010

should be...

i should be studying right now. i hate a lovely load this week consisting of three tests. they will be so fun. i am overjoyed to be taking them. however, i am not complaining. i am blessed to be able to be at auburn and taking these classes and having the ability to even take a test... those are great things. so don't get me wrong my dear 7 followers.

i wish i had a super power that enabled me to absorb information without really studying it. without reading things over and over again. just read it and ZAP. i know it. what a wonderful super power to have. grad school would be an easy task. who knows what you could do with that power...

i am really excited about the spring coming. i cannot wait to get outside all day and take pictures with my camera.

lastly, i am so blessed. honestly, i could talk about it for hours. the Lord has blessed me so immensely that words cannot even begin to describe my joy. everything in my life is a blessing. even the things that did not seem so great in the beginning and the things that hurt me. they are all blessings. God is FAITHFUL.

always....


No comments: