Sunday, May 16, 2010

hello blog world. i am sleepy today and do not have much to blog about so i think i will stick with the photo of the day.

i said that i would talk about my backpack, but it is a funny and drawn out story, and i am not feeling funny, imaginative, or creative right now. i know you are all devastated my dearest three readers. but if you remain faithful, i will do as i have promised.

oh today in church, pastor quoted 1peter 4:8 [one of my favorite verses]. it says that "love covers a multitude of mistakes". i love that verse. it's so true. Jesus' love covers ALL of our mistakes. and our love [in the form of forgiveness] covers the mistakes of others.

just like that a lot.

this is my photo of the day! i did not take it today [sorry], but it is so sassy i had to.

enjoy.

until tomorrow!

YOU ARE STRONGER/
you are stronger/
sin is broken/
YOU have saved me/
CHRIST IS RISEN/
JESUS YOU ARE LORD OF ALL

No comments: